It’s been a while since I posted a new blog post. I took a much needed break and enjoyed my favorite time of the year. Now that Christmas is over, the New Year’s around the corner.
Today I would like to share some journaling exercises for the new year. I asked myself those questions and think that it can be helpful for you, too!
- What amazing things have happened this year?
- What am I grateful for?
- What moment were challenging / life changing?
- What did I learn?
- What gifts did I get this year? (also spiritual gifts)
- Who was there for me / by my side?
- What has changed?
- What’s the motto of the year? (also a mantra)
- What did I finish?
- What did I do extremely well?
- What’s still on the list? Any unfinished projects?
- What am I letting go of? What am I taking with me into the new year?
Take some time, make sure you’re undisturbed. Light a candle and just journal about those questions. There are plenty of questions you could ask yourself but I wanted to keep it short and simple instead of journaling about 100 questions. I also like to sage before I journal and burn palo santo afterwards. If you prefer you can always meditate first or afterwards. Sometimes I like to bring a crystal with me. Depending on my mood. No rules here.
I hope that this was helpful and wish you a very happy new year!!
All the love